“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.”
"75 - 90% of all visits to health care providers result from stress related disorders"
- American Institute of Stress
Stress has a powerfully negative impact on our health, sleep, bodies, relationships, home life, work life and even our financial life. We are taught that everyone has stress and that this is normal and okay. However, there is significant research showing that any amount of stress over a prolonged period of time is bad for us. One thing that we are never taught in school, is how to manage stress.
Working with me, you will gain a new understanding of what your stress is, what it is doing to you physically, mentally, and emotionally, then neutralize it so that you can make lasting positive changes in various aspects of your life.
I have a customized approach to working with individuals. Typically though, meeting once every 1-2 weeks for one hour over the course of 4-6 weeks is a great start. For other, ongoing practice and coaching is required to help bring in the desired changes. In the end, it will be dependant on what your own personal goals are.
- Learn to create a new, healthier response to stress
- Learn to access your inner power, wisdom, and knowledge on demand
- Feel more balanced at work and at home
- Learn how to transform stress, frustration, and anger and other emotions on demand
- Restore your ability to sleep well
- Have a stronger and more positive relationship with those who are important to you
- Watch as you transform into a healthier more energized being
Contact me now to arrange an initial consultation.
Robbin Zrudlo - Ottawa, Ontario Canada